Friday, May 9, 2008

Rolling

We're rolling....someone forgot to tell us that there would be more to do than there are hours in the day. But thanks to our families, church family, and friends, it is starting to come together.

Last Friday was my last day at LWCC...it was really a day of mixed emotions. I am not only excited about going to Ireland, but also about walking into my calling of full time ministry. But at the same time, it is not easy to leave an environment and friends that have been a part of my life for the last nine years.

But I've really felt God's assurance every step of the way, and He is working in our lives - visibly.

Last Sunday night I had the opportunity to minister at the Hispanic church that is affiliated with FPCDS. God's Spirit really was there in a great way, and Pastor Curtis and his family were such a blessing to us.

Then on Tuesday night I was invited to attend the prayer group in Holden. All I can say is "wow"...what a powerful prayer meeting. Everyone should attend it at least once. We had a supernatural move of the Spirit and left that place feeling blessed and commissioned to go do the work of God.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it is not easy to leave an environment and friends that have been a part of my life for the last nine years"

You are leaving us Dave, we are sending you. You must do as you are told and thats the bottom line!

We know that this has been your hope and dream which has now turned to your ministry and calling. It's amazing how God has prepared you every step of the way. From a Bible Study teacher to a Sunday School ministry to an Ordained Preacher and Powerfull Youth Leader, now its time to use all that he has prepared you for. We stand behind you 100% and will never forget all that you have done for me and my family. Thanks and God Bless you every step of the way.