Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thank God for Good Church

God gave us a really good service today. It seems like each week the Presence of God is even more real in the service than before. People were visibly moved both during worship and during prayer time after the message. We are truly seeing God move and it is so awesome to be a small part of it.

Today Gary brought a friend named Simon who we really enjoyed meeting. Simon is also hungry for more of God and said that he had never felt God like he did today.

Kyle and Lynn, who have been so good to us and the church, brought their daughter and her fiance today! We were thrilled to have them with us.

And of course we are so pleased that our long term friends Rani and Ben Nolan are visiting us all the way from Texas. We've all had a good time laughing and cutting up, and yesterday Rani and Ben pitched in to help us clean up the church for service today.

At church this morning, Ben gave us a good word by sharing some things God has given him about truly getting to know God.

We give God all of the glory for what He is doing in Northern Ireland!

(I'm sure Farrah will post some pictures soon)!

3 comments:

ShirleyMc said...

Awesome!! I wish I could have heard Ben speak...of course, I wish I could hear Dave also!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Farrah and David, and kiddo's just wanted to drop a line or two and let you guys know how PROUD I am of you all.I am so glad everythings going great up there for you all. Farrah I miss you so much, when you come back you have to call me so I can come and see you guys yalls babies are beautiful, keep strong and have faith GOD is using yall for god things. LOve you Cuz Michelle Michelli

Anonymous said...

Tonight (Tues) the Holden prayer mtg will be praying for you - the work and for Gary and Simon. Are the McFarlands back yet? We so enjoy your blog. Daniel & Gladys Ford