Thursday, July 3, 2008

UK

I just thought that you all should know that living in another country is very expensive, especially in the UK. I would never have expected to pay $80 for a cheap baby walker and $120 for a used toddler bike. That is craziness! Whew! Now that that is said. I feel much better. LOL. Thankfully we have some friends bringing Elayna a walker from the states from Walmart for $20. That is more like it. And we are still searching for Dawson a wee bike to ride.

We had a wonderful service last night. David played his guitar and sang (the high school boys class in Denham should appreciate that). Then we had Bible study. And then Gary was baptized in Jesus Name! It was really moving. God is so awesome!

Today, Brother Kelley came to visit at our house. It was a nice visit. I think that he was mainly stopping in to make us feel welcome and to show his support. (I actually don't know because I was entertaining two very busy babies while he and David visited...LOL). But I did manage to get a picture to post of the visit. I guess David can tell more about the visit later.

0 comments: