Thursday, October 2, 2008

Revival!

I am very happy to announce that Gillaine got the Holy Ghost last night! God is AWESOME! It was the sweetest thing to hear her speaking in tongues. She was glowing after church. You may remember that she was baptized two Sundays ago.

Last night turned into one of those services where God took control and there was no preaching. It was one POWERFUL prayer meeting.

We are definitely having revivial in Ireland!

Keep up the good Prayers! We are seeing results!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I love reading the reports of what is God is doing for and with you all!

Valerie said...

Awesome news!!!!! So happy to hear that!!!

Anonymous said...

G emailed me - I'm so excited for her! Oh, how I would have loved to see her face :)

Dean Dykes said...

We are keeping our prayers going up for Northern Ireland and the Bunches. I've been trying to get Claudine and David to tell us how they web cam. We have one now and I wanted to see them. Maybe one day we can see you all and the babies. God is so Good and we love you all.
Blessings to you
Dean & Dennis Dykes