Monday, January 5, 2009

God's work in Ireland

David was privileged to preach tonight at our home church in Denham Springs about God's great work in Ireland. We had a wonderful service as David shared with God's people the marvelous things that are taking place on the Emerald Isle.

I wish that someone who is there would blog more often (ahem) or even blog at all (ahem ahem). I feel like we are missing so much. (I guess that is how you all feel when we don't blog regularly. Sorry!)

It snowed here in Baton Rouge the week before Christmas. The most snow that we have had in 50 years. I thought that our Ireland crew would appreciate a picture of it. This is my in-law's neighbor's house. It was a winter wonder land. Too bad that it wasn't like this on Christmas day. We have crazy weather here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a postcard!! Miss ya!! COME BACK and show me how to blog and I will!! Love Sis Mac