Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blah Blog

I'm quite taken aback when I reflect on some of my recent blogs. They are definitely "blah blogs". So, I have decided to attempt to write an uplifting blog.

On the upside, our children are adjusting wonderfully to being back home.

Dawson is now without a pacifier and attends Sunday school (even on Wed. nights, hey, he can call it whatever he wants. LOL). He spends the night with David's parents (Emme and Poppie) often. I'm pretty sure that he'd be happy to move in there. Who wouldn't when you get the kind of attention that he gets over there?

Elayna puts herself to sleep in less than one minute of crying and sleeps ALL night in her own bed. David and I never thought we'd sleep the night through again. She has been responding nicely to her antibiotic. Thank you Lord!

And Kristen is doing AWESOME in school. She made all A's and 1 B on her last interim. She hasn't done that well since 6th grade. Go Kristen! She has her first job and her first bank account (with a cute Batman card). So, exciting.

As I mentioned in the blog below, David has a job that we are really optimistic about.

And I am feeling like things are really starting to come together! God is good all the time!

0 comments: