Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nathanael


I feel really bad that we haven't written a farewell blog for Nathanael.

'Than left Thursday. We miss him already! He was a really big help to David; especially, working around the church. His biggest contribution to the work in Ireland was his sweet keyboard skills. Tomorrow is our first service without him on the keyboard. David is going to lead playing the guitar, Ashley will sing, and Caleb will play the drums. I'm sure that they'll do a great job, but we will miss 'Than.

I think that 'Than and Shawna Mansfield should race to see who can get back to Ireland the fastest!

Thanks Brother and Sister Davis for sharing 'Than with us as we labored for God's Kingdom in Ireland together this summer!

I'll soon post a slide show of random pictures of Nathanael while he was here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Summer AIMers going home! What a blessing for the work in Ireland to have these talented people share their talents for the Lord. God's best to both Shawna and Nathaniel.
The Baton Rouge Bunches

Anonymous said...

Oops -- misspelled "Nathanael's" name. Sorry! The BR Bunches

Valerie said...

We miss Nathanael here in Evansville and will be glad to see him. My son Samuel is just going to turn inside out when he sees him. I am so happy that Nathanael got to be with you all and help the work in Ireland.

Anonymous said...

'Than and I agree - the race is on! We'll see who gets back first - it had better be me :) or him - but preferably me! LOL!