Sunday, August 3, 2008

Work

Thursday, David worked over at the church for awhile. They cleared out the Sunday school room. It was basically being used as a storage room and was full of lots and lots of stuff. And the guys took turns mowing the lawn with a push mower. It is a pretty big lawn to be mowed with a push mower, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

Friday, we waited for an Irish man to bring us some fuel for the house. He was supposed to be here between 11:00 and 12:00. He got here at 5:00. Therefore, we didn't go to the church and work as planned.

Saturday, was a church work day. We cleared out the boiler room, hauled off the trash from the property (and there really was lots), and cleaned up the Sunday school room. Then, we enjoyed lunch and good fellowship with the much appreciated clean-up crew.
Today, we had church! And I got to teach in the clean Sunday school room. It was so nice. I just love classrooms. They make the teacher in me really happy. (smile)
Oh, and I trimmed Caleb's hair. Hee, hee. He has soooo much hair!
Shawna cooked lunch for us. It was delicious!
Keep praying for Ireland! Because I'm ready for REVIVAL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,what a great up-date. Sounds like things are busy as usual in Ireland. Everyone at DS asks about the Ireland 'crew'!

Have a blessed and wonderful week.

Love, Mom

ShirleyMc said...

Your Sunday School room looks GREAT! What busy people you have been - God will definitely bless. Did Shawna cook Cajun food for you??? :)

Anonymous said...

I did try to wish Shawna a Happy Birthday but of course I got lost in cyberspace.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAWNA!

BATON ROUGE BUNCHES

Danan said...

Awesome, hard work...it looks like you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hi

I'm sort of slow with technology, but at last I'm trying to send a message. I enjoy your blog and look forward to each new update. We miss you, but I am so happy for your good success in the land of your burden. Kiss the babies for me and tell Kristen her pictures are beautiful. Love to all from Aunt Vern.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys!! I am soooooo excited about visiting in Septemeber!!!!! I can't wait to give y'all big hugs. See you in 3 weeks!!!

Love,
Aunt Sherie